Fun Run is our annual event when we raise money to support our P.E. program, and update our playground and field equipment. We also use this time to promote a healthy and active lifestyle. Students and classes will also have an opportunity to earn a number of prizes based on their participation in our Fun Run.
Pledge packets due: Feb. 7th by 8:00am
Fun Run: Feb. 7th
Winners announced: Feb. 12th
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- DRESS CODE: Students must wear their uniform bottoms (pants, shorts, skirt, or jumper). Students can wear any type of athletic shoes (as long as they’re free of pop culture), and their spirit t-shirt (if you wish) or uniform top. Kids will also be allowed to wear crazy socks.
- Spirit t-shirts must be ordered before January 29th to ensure delivery before the Fun Run on February 7th.
- Every student will receive water and a snack (pretzels, apple sauce, or string cheese) after completing the fun run laps.
|Fun Run Schedule: February 7th, 2020|
|8:00am – 8:40am||Kindergarten|
|8:30am – 9:10am||1st Grade|
|9:00am – 9:40am||2nd Grade|
|9:30am – 10:10am||3rd Grade|
|10:00am – 10:40am||4th Grade|
|10:30am – 11:10am||5th Grade|
- Archway Glendale students will complete laps to raise funds to support our P.E. program and the general school fund.
- Our goal for our Fun Run is $20,000 ($35 per student).
- Donations may be collected as flat rate pledges only. Ask your relatives, friends, and neighbors.
- Please return donation sheet in a sealed envelope to your student’s homeroom teacher.
- Envelopes should be returned to your student’s teacher on or before February 7th at 8:00 A.M.
Students will earn a raffle ticket for every 10 laps they complete and one raffle ticket for every $25 dollars raised.
Example of Prizes:
The class with the highest participation rate will win a treat from Rita’s Italian Ice.
The top 3 overall runners will receive a gift card to Dicks Sporting Goods.
The top runner in each grade will win a piece of sporting equipment.
MOST MONEY RAISED
The student who raises the most money will receive a $25 giftcard.
*All donations are due by Friday, February 7th at 8:00 A.M. to count toward individual and class incentives.