Students will learn valuable skills on being healthy and active on Fun Run day. Students and classes will also have an opportunity to earn a number of prizes based on their participation in our Fun Run.
Pledge packets due: Feb. 8th by 8:00am
Fun Run: Feb. 8th
Winners announced: Feb. 13th
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- Eat a healthy breakfast, wear athletic shoes (free of pop culture), and your spirit t-shirt (if you wish).
- Students must still wear their school uniform bottoms (shorts, pants, skirts, or jumpers) on Fun Run day.
- Every student will receive water and a snack after completing the fun run laps.
|Fun Run Schedule: February 8th, 2019|
|8:00am – 8:40am||Kindergarten|
|8:30am – 9:10am||1st Grade|
|9:00am – 9:40am||2nd Grade|
|9:30am – 10:10am||3rd Grade|
|10:00am – 10:40am||4th Grade|
|10:30am – 11:10am||5th Grade|
- Archway Glendale students will complete laps to raise funds to support our P.E. program and the general school fund.
- Our goal for our Fun Run is $20,000 ($35 per student).
- Donations may be collected as flat rate pledges only. Ask your relatives, friends, and neighbors.
- Please return donations in a sealed envelope to your student’s homeroom teacher.
- Envelopes should be returned to your student’s teacher on or before February 8th at 8:00 A.M.
Students will earn a raffle ticket for every 10 laps they complete and one raffle ticket for every $25 dollars raised.
Example of Prizes:
Students who run the most laps in each grade level will receive a $25 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Every student returning $200 or more in donations will receive a frozen yogurt gift card.
All donations will be verified through your pledge packet.
The class with the highest monetary donations collected will receive a special treat with Headmaster Kersting.
*All donations are due by Friday, February 8th at 8:00 A.M. to count toward individual and class incentives.