Fun Run is our annual event when we raise money to support our P.E. program, and update our playground and field equipment. We also use this time to promote a healthy and active lifestyle. However, due to COVID-19 expenses, this year the money raised will go into the school’s general fund to help cover the gap of what it cost to keep our school safe this year. Please consider making a donation. We have never needed your generosity more than we do this year.
Are you trying to grow your business? Connect with the Archway Glendale community by becoming a sponsor of the Fun Run through our sponsorship opportunities.
Pledge packets due: March 5th by 8:00am
Fun Run: March 5th
Winners announced: March 10th
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- DRESS CODE: Students must wear their uniform bottoms (pants, shorts, skirt, or jumper). Students can wear any type of athletic shoes (as long as they’re free of pop culture), and their spirit t-shirt (Golden Eagle or Nunc Coepi if you wish) or uniform top. Students will also be allowed to wear crazy socks.
- Spirit t-shirts must be ordered before February 20th to ensure delivery before the Fun Run on March 5th.
- Every student will receive water and a snack (pretzels, apple sauce, or string cheese) after completing the fun run laps.
|Fun Run Schedule: March 5th, 2021|
|8:00am – 8:40am||Kindergarten|
|8:30am – 9:10am||1st Grade|
|9:00am – 9:40am||2nd Grade|
|9:30am – 10:10am||3rd Grade|
|10:00am – 10:40am||4th Grade|
|10:30am – 11:10am||5th Grade|
- Archway Glendale students will complete laps to raise funds to support the general school fund.
- Our goal for our Fun Run is $20,000.
- Donations may be collected as flat rate pledges only. Ask your relatives, friends, and neighbors.
- Please return your donation sheet, along with any donations in a sealed envelop to your student’s homeroom teacher on or before March 5th at 8:00 a.m.
Students will earn a raffle ticket for every 10 laps they complete and one raffle ticket for every $25 dollars raised.
Example of Prizes:
The class with the highest participation rate will win a treat from Rita’s Italian Ice.
The top 3 overall runners will receive a gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
The top runner in each grade will win a piece of sporting equipment.
MOST MONEY RAISED
The student who raises the most money will receive a $25 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
*All donations are due by Friday, March 5th at 8:00 a.m. to count toward individual and class incentives.