The donation portal will remain open through 5pm on Friday, February 4th. Make sure you fill out the “student referral” tab inside the form to make sure your gift is associated with that student.
Fun Run is our annual event when we raise money to support our P.E. program, and update our playground and field equipment. This year, the funds raised will go toward building a Secret Garden, updating the playground equipment, and supporting the school. We also use this time to promote a healthy and active lifestyle. Please consider sponsoring a student.
Sponsor sheet(s) due: February 4th by 8:00am
Fun Run: February 4th
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- DRESS CODE: Students must wear their uniform bottoms (pants, shorts, skirt, or jumper). Students can wear any type of athletic shoes (as long as they’re free of pop culture), and their spirit t-shirt or uniform top. Students will also be allowed to wear crazy socks.
- Every student will receive a snack after completing the fun run laps.
|Fun Run Schedule: February 4th, 2021|
|8:00am – 8:40am||Kindergarten|
|8:30am – 9:10am||1st Grade|
|9:00am – 9:40am||2nd Grade|
|9:30am – 10:10am||3rd Grade|
|10:00am – 10:40am||4th Grade|
|10:30am – 11:10am||5th Grade|
- Archway Glendale students will complete laps to raise funds to support the general school fund.
- Our goal for our Fun Run is $20,000.
- Donations may be collected as flat rate pledges only. Ask your relatives, friends, and neighbors.
- Please return your sponsor sheet, along with any donations in a sealed envelop to your student’s homeroom teacher on or before February 4th at 8:00 a.m.
Students will earn a raffle ticket for every 10 laps they complete and one raffle ticket for every $25 dollars raised.
Example of Prizes:
The class with the highest participation rate will win a treat from Rita’s Italian Ice.
The top 3 overall runners will receive a gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
The top runner in each grade will win a piece of sporting equipment.
MOST MONEY RAISED
The student who raises the most money will receive a $25 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
*All donations are due by Friday, February 4th at 8:00 a.m. to count toward individual and class incentives.