The Archway Glendale Lunch Program is entirely managed and distributed by our Parent Service Organization volunteers. The lunch program consists of pre-ordered, catered food, delivered daily by local food vendors. All profits go directly to the Parent Service Organization benefiting Archway Glendale students.
Archway Glendale partners with Boonli.com to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system. This allows parents to view our school lunch menu, order, pre-pay and manage student lunches online.
NOTE: Ordering is now open for August lunches and will remain open until midnight on August 8th. For the month of August your student should be assigned to their grade level with teacher TBD. Once you know your child’s teacher please go in and update the location in their profile.
New Parents Registration:
- Go to: http://greathearts.boonli.com
- Click on Create an account: Password is acag19, add new account information. On the next page add User Profiles – add your child’s name and select their grade location. If entering Kindergarten, select Kindergarten TBD. If entering 1st Grade, select 1st grade TBD and so on. (This is for August only, once the students have been assigned their teachers you will then go back in to your profile and amend to the correct teacher. Please ensure your student is assigned to their correct teacher before Oct 1st in order to continue accessing the menus.)
- Sign In: the welcome page will display current information about the Archway Glendale lunch program.
- Click Order at the top of the navigation bar and select the correct month.
- Select the Order on the date to begin. First Lunch Date is August 12th.
- Check Out & Pay: Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
- Go to: http://greathearts.boonli.com
- Sign in with your username and password
- Choose student that needs location and select the Grade they are entering and the first Section in that Grade. If entering Kindergarten, select KA. If entering 1st Grade, select 1A and so on. (This is for August only, once the students have been assigned their teachers you can then go back in to your profile and amend to the correct teacher.)
- If student has graduated, select student and click Remove Profile
- Once all profiles are updated, click on the Order link to begin ordering
Weekly and monthly ordering is available for MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, & FRIDAY ONLY. Monthly ordering for Tuesday and Thursday vendors will close on the 24th of the month before. Weekly ordering for JRF Mon, Wed, Fri will close at midnight on Thursday for the following week’s meals.
- Nut-free facility. They DO prepare and cook their food in a completely nut free facility and they DO NOT purchase any items which contain nuts, HOWEVER some items that they purchase to make the food could have been produced in a facility that processes nuts. If you have any questions regarding this information, please reach out to JRF Foods directly by contacting Richard at (602) 400-4655
- A special lower price is offered to our K-2 students as they eat smaller portions than the 3-5 grades. This still includes full access to the salad bar.
- We are going to try Weekly ordering with this vendor ONLY. Orders can be placed until midnight on Friday for the following week’s meals. Meals can also be ordered for the full month as well.
- Due to the difference in pricing per grade, the set-up for ordering is slightly different. There will be two or three menu cycles on your home page depending on the grades of your students. Unfortunately this is currently the only way we could incorporate the different pricing scales.
- Tuesday and Thursday orders from Chick-fil-a and Barros is available for all grades. These menus will close on the 24th of the month before (i.e. August 24th will close for all Tuesday and Thursday orders for the month of September).
- K-2 – used to order Monday, Wednesday, and Friday meals for K-2 students only. Weekly and monthly ordering is available.
- 3-5 – used to order Monday, Wednesday, and Friday meals for 3-5 students only. Weekly and monthly ordering is available.
- To switch easily between the different menu cycles look for a plus sign next to the Cycle Name near the top left of the ordering page.
- On each calendar day, please hover over the name of the Hot Meal to read the full meal description.
Glendale Prep will also be incorporating JRF Foods into their menu on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They will maintain a larger salad bar and larger portion sizes for their kids so their pricing will be slightly higher.
The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard & Discover.
Minimum Order Fee: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00.
* Late orders will not be accepted and changes or cancellations (such as illness or last minute field trips) to an order cannot be made once the order has been placed and the pre-order date has closed. There will be no exceptions. Unclaimed meals may be given to students without lunch.
For technical support (navigating the site), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program!