Archway Glendale PSO is excited to announce our hot lunch program for 2022-2023!
We are partnering with School Eatery again this year to provide our ordering platform as well as a dedicated School Eatery staff member to serve lunches for our students every day! If you have any problems, please reach out directly to School Eatery at 800-570-6755, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking a link on the website to Chat with a representative during office hours.
Before you can order hot lunch, you will need to sign up.
Click below to order a hot lunch
ORDER HOT LUNCH
For Returning Families:
When you log in you will be prompted to add your student. All students will need to be added to your account again since they have changed grades. The code you will need for our school is ARG.
For New Families: To order hot lunch for your student, please follow the directions below.
- To register for Archway Glendale, use registration code: ARG (all caps)
- Add your child(ren) by clicking “Children” on the left-hand side, then select “Add Child” in the upper right-hand corner and fill out and submit the form
- Order hot lunch by clicking “Order” on the left-hand side
- Once logged in, if you have any questions or need assistance, click on the Software Support option on the bottom left of your navigation panel or contact us by clicking the link to Chat with us during office hours.
- To download the HotLunch APP (available on Apple iPhones/iPads), please search ahotlunch and enter schooleatery when prompted for the Domain (all lowercase and no spaces).
Here are some key things to know about our program:
- Our hot lunch program this year will again be provided through School Eatery in partnership with the PSO. Vicki, our amazing lunch server, will be back as well to serve our students on a daily basis. Vendors will include Brothers Pizza, Raising Cane’s, Jersey Mikes, MiFamilia, Panda Express, and Whataburger.
- Ordering will be open until 5PM each day! Running too late to pack a lunch before you have to head to drop off and forgot to order the night before? No worries, School Eatery will have an emergency option to purchase, just log in and place your order by 8am.
- Ordering is available through the website and also through the HotLunch App (currently only available for Apple iPhone users).
- Snacks are also available to purchase. Your child will be allowed to choose their snack from a variety of options when they come up to the lunch window. You can purchase a snack even if you are not purchasing a hot meal for your child that day. Snacks are generally chips, cookies, or granola bars.
- We still absolutely love and need volunteers to help our server! Volunteers can help check off names, hand out snacks and be on hand to help the server and teachers as needed.
- Our Lunch Program is still over-seen entirely by our Parent Service Organization volunteers. Please contact School Eatery directly at email@example.com or the PSO Lunch Coordinator at PSOLunch@archwayglendale.org with any questions!
Please direct any questions to the Lunch Program coordinator by emailing PSOlunch@archwayglendale.org not the school office.
The Archway Glendale Lunch Program is entirely managed and distributed by our Parent Service Organization volunteers. The lunch program consists of pre-ordered, catered food, delivered daily by local food vendors. All profits go directly to the Parent Service Organization benefiting Archway Glendale students.
The PSO relies on you, the parents, to volunteer your time to help serve lunch. If you are interested in volunteering or would like more info, please email PSOLunch@archwayglendale.org.
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program!